This is a diagram of "ADA/BTC" since 2018-01-25
1. A: Price goes out of downtrend line. As we just get a higher low, that's an opportunity to get a higher high. The nearest resist line B is about 15% distance, so we add a Buy Rule 1 with "Action":"Higher than n days highest","n":5,"offset":0.02, "Buy Cash":0.4 position. Then when the price rises above previous 5 days highest*1.02, it will get filled. And then a new sell rule with "Action":"Trace sell" will be automatically created, so that if the price falls below cost price * 0.95(RPP in Settings->RPP), we stop reduce. You can also manually set the stop price for the sell rule, eg. to previous low.
2. We want to increase our positions if price get a higher high, which is Line B. So now we create a Buy Rule 2, with Action "Stop Buy", Trigger Price: Line B*1.02. Then if price effectively break Line B, we make sure it should get a medium term rebounce at least.
3. After Buy Rule 2 is filled, we create a new Buy Rule 3 in case that price falls to get support from Line B, we buy in. But we do not want to buy in if price touches Line B and falls below it. So we set Buy Rule 3 with parameters: "Action":"Lower Buy", "Trigger Price": Line B * 1.01, "Turnaround Percent":1.02. So when it falls to "Trigger Price", system automatically turns the rule to a new rule with "Action":"Stop Buy", "Trigger Price": Buy Rule 3's Trigger Price * 1.02(Turnaround Percent). Then we make sure the only way our position increases is that price rebounces and rise at least 2%. That's a good point to buy.
4. Now we get Buy Rule 3 finished, and turns to a new rule with "Action" "Stop Buy", and it fills the next day. That's what we expect. Please be noted that all our positions are protected with auto created "Trace Sell" rules. If the market does go as we expect, system reduce and then stop our positions.
5. Now we should get profits at least 20%, and with our "Trace Sell" rule, system already increase our stop-reduce price to 114% of our cost price, and stop price to 111% of our cost price. So now we will never turn our profits to losses. That's sweet.
6. We expect there would be a resist at Line C(Previous High), so we create a new Sell Rule 4 with "Action":"Profit Sell", "Trigger Price": 0.98*Line C, "Sell Percent":0.5. Then if price rises to Trigger Price, system will sell 50% of our position. And we also want to buy in again if price breaks Line C, so we create another Buy Rule 4 with "Action":"Stop Buy", "Trigger Price":Line C*1.02. So when price rebounces and break Line C, we buy in. Please be noted that Sell Rule 4 and Buy Rule 4 can be created at the same time and now we just near Line B.
7. After Buy Rule 4 is filled, we get 3 waves of uptrend, and we also make profits around 60%, our "Trace Sell" has increased our Stop-Reduce price to protect 60% of our profits, and we want to protect more. So we create a Sell Rule 5 with "Action":"Lower than n days","n":3, "offset":0.02, "sell percent":0.6. So when price falls below previous 3 days lowest*0.98(=1-0.02), system will sell 60% of our positions. Then we create another sell rule Sell Rule 6 with "Action":"Stop Sell", "Trigger Price":Line C * 0.98, "Sell Percent":1. So if price falls below Line C, we clear our positions. Please be noted, before Sell Rule 5 or Sell Rule 6 triggerred, our "Trace Sell" rule may already reduce or sold our positions to protect our profits.
Although it seems complicated, but most of your time is spent on chart analysing, and the time spent to create one rule is just in less than 1 minutes.